Dear Praying Friends,
- Bro. Pieter Marais is still gaining strength after his heart attack at the beginning of the month. Please keep praying for him.
- In our last update we asked you to pray for a lady who has AIDS and is very sick. Since she has given her life to the Lord, her health has improved significantly. She is sitting outside in the sun sometimes and can even walk to the clinic again! Praise the Lord! Please continue to pray for her healing (if it is the Lord's will) and the salvation of her family.
- The renovation at Matukeng Health Centre is progressing well. Thank you so much for praying! Please don't stop!
- Praise the Lord for continued revival in Lesotho. Where I (Glenn) preached last Sunday, a young lady stayed after church to surrender her life to the Lord.
- Praise the Lord for rain last Sunday and again last night. It has been very dry the last two years to the point that springs are drying up and trees are dying. We are praying that this drought is finally breaking!
- Two pastor friends in Lesotho have recently lost their fathers. Pray for Pastor Thaisi whose father was buried a week ago, and Pastor Liau, whose father passed away Wednesday this week. Also pray for their unsaved family members.
- Pray for revival in the churches in South Africa. There are some encouraging things happening, but we long to see God really move
- We are working on plans to do deputation in 2014. We'll let you know soon about dates. If you are interested in us visiting your church, please let us know by replying to this email.
As I think about the lady who is (or was) dying of AIDS I would like to remind you of these words from Luke 1:37
"For with God nothing will be impossible."
Let us pray in faith!
Thank you for your faithful intercession!
Glenn, Stephanie, Kaitlyn, and Kristell Gault
Hope International Missions