Time flies! It's been just over a month since you heard from us! Hopefully you've already seen some of the pictures of the work the Mission Helps team did while they were here.
- We are so thankful for the great work the team did. They helped us remodel a storeroom into a guest room/efficiency apartment. There is still some work to do, but they got a LOT done in less than two weeks!
- God blessed us with a good Easter conference.
- Thank you for praying for rain! God has answered. Help us praise Him!
- Praise God for calm in Lesotho. Since our last update there was a three-day strike with some violence, but the situation seems much better now.
- We just heard from one of the pastors that God has been helping in a special way in villages surrounding his church. There were several new converts at the Easter conference, and the pastor is holding a special week of evangelistic services this week. Pray that the Gospel seed will bear much fruit!
- Please continue to intercede for a revival that will renew missionaries, pastors and lay people.
- Next week Debbie Cawman and Christy Contraras will be helping Stephanie hold a VBS here at Matukeng. Please pray that children will respond to the Gospel message and be changed for eternity. Also pray that one of the people from the church will catch a vision to continue holding children's services every week.
Thank you for your faithful prayers during these very busy weeks. Hopefully we will be able to keep you better updated in the future.
May God bless you!
Glenn, Stephanie, & Kaitlyn Gault
Hope International Missions