First of all we want to share several answers to prayer:
- The Easter conference was a great blessing. Many people found spiritual help.
- The last time we asked you to pray for a young mother who was in physical danger. We praise the Lord that He has protected her, and the man who was stalking her has been banned from the village by the chief. She has stood strong spiritually and told the truth through the whole situation. It has been an excellent witness in the village where she lives. Thank you so much for praying!
- Last weekend we had a much needed rain. It has been dry again since January, and we had thought the dry season had already started. This fall rain will help people's gardens grow well until the frost comes and contribute to good nutrition throughout the winter. Praise the Lord!
- Stephanie got a good report from her doctor last week. Both she and the baby are doing fine! Thanks again for praying for us!
- PLEASE intercede for the pastors here in Lesotho. Several of them are going through difficult trials right now that could seriously affect God's Kingdom. We need your prayers in a special way right now!
- Pray for us and the rest of the missionaries on the Southern Africa team. We need God's constant grace to maintain good spiritual and physical health. We also need divine wisdom for the many decisions we face.
- We are looking forward to hosting a Touching Lives For Christ (TLC) mission team in June. We will be working together with youth from the church in Lesotho to hold a VBS and have outreaches in several villages. I'm sure they will also help with some "hands-on" projects--painting, maintenance, and maybe making some church benches.
Glenn, Stephanie, and Kaitlyn Gault
Hope International Missions