We appreciate your prayers and interest in our lives so much! Thank you for every time you pray for us!
- Bro. Marais sent us a text message from Zambia two days ago saying that he had arrived in a place where there was great need and demand for the remaining Tonga Bibles that we had. Help us praise God for leading him to the right place! We haven't heard from him definitely yesterday or today, but we believe that they are on their way back to South Africa by now.
- God has been at work here in our village of Matukeng! People have invited pastor Kali to start a prayer meeting in one of their homes. They meet twice a week, and attendance keeps growing. Several people seem very near to salvation! Please pray that many will surrender their lives to Christ! Also pray that God will give us strength to follow up these many opportunities to spread the Gospel.
- The pastors held a very profitable tent meeting last weekend where we have started a new congregation. The name of the area is Sehlabeng. We praise God for what He is doing there!
- Please pray that the three thousand people who have new Bibles in the Southern Province of Zambia will find spiritual help through God's Word.
- Intercede for souls to be saved as we pitch tents, hold house prayer meetings, and make evangelistic outreaches. As you pray, also thank God for giving us a mild winter. Normally it is too cold to hold tent meetings this time of year, but God has blessed us with warmer weather than normal. Global warming isn't all bad. ;-)
- Pray much for all of HIM's missionaries in Southern Africa. Some are carrying very heavy work loads, and we all feel Satan's resistance. Please pray for us in a special way right now!
May God bless you!
Glenn, Stephanie, & Kaitlyn Gault
Hope International Missions