Dear Praying Friends,
I'm sorry that it's been such a long time since we sent you a prayer update. When I (Glenn) got back from Zimbabwe, we sent an e-mail to quite a few people to let them know that I was home, but for some reason I forgot to write to you. Thank you so much for your prayers. We (the team that went to Zimbabwe and Stephanie & Kaitlyn who stayed home) really felt them. If you want to know more about the trip, you can go to our blog http://gaultsinlesotho.blogspot.com and click on the newsletter archive link. On the right sidebar, there's a link called Zimbabwe and Back that opens a report with pictures.
- God really helped us on the trip. Since there was no way for us to exchange the Zimbabwean Dollars into a usable currency, we left the Bibles for the pastors to sell to help support them and their churches during this extremely difficult time. (People estimate that inflation is at least 7000% per year. That means prices more than double every week!) God also gave a number of spiritual victories during the conference.
- Wednesday night I prayed together with several other Christians for a lady who was demon possessed. Though it was a tremendous spiritual battle, God delivered the lady. While we were praying I was so grateful for all of you who pray for us regularly. It really strengthened my faith knowing that you were praying, too!
- Stephanie will be helping in the academy in Ladybrand as a teacher's assistant/monitor on Mondays and Tuesdays while Michelle Asbell is on deputation. Please pray a lot for her and the students she works with. Pray for us as a family, too. This will put extra pressure on our already busy schedule. Pray that I will be able to keep up with the work in Lesotho that needs to be done as well us taking care of Kaitlyn.
- The pastors are planning several evangelistic outreaches in Lesotho for the next few months. Pray especially for a weekend tent meeting in the village of Mekhokhong from the 7th to the 9th of September. This village is the home place of one of the pastors. Several of his family and friends have gotten saved and our begging us to help them spiritually.
- Pray that God will give all of us a revival! We are hungry for more of His presence!
- We don't have definite dates yet, but it looks like we may be home to do deputation sometime around the end of the year. Please pray that God will show us the right time. We're looking forward to see you!
Glenn, Stephanie, & Kaitlyn
Hope International Missions