Dear Praying Friends,
It's beginning to seem like Fall in Lesotho--fluttering leaves, cool nights, and sunny days! Join us in praising the Lord for spiritual harvest!
- The church at Ha Motheho welcomed fifteen new converts into their fellowship yesterday. This new people will continue discipleship classes until they are ready for baptism. We also held weekend tent meetings at Matukeng (where we live) and Ha Teko (the village next to us). Two ladies have gotten saved and have joined the church here. There have also been new children attending.
- Since we came to Lesotho I (Glenn) have been working with a committee that is translating a curriculum for Bible School students into Sesotho. All but one of the books have been translated, but we have only been able to publish about half of them. Recently we received a donation from AIM International (Formerly African Inland Mission) that will enable us to publish two more books! Praise the Lord!
- To follow up that praise, please join us in praying for sufficient finances to publish the rest of this important curriculum!
- In one of the churches here in Lesotho, there is a lady going through an extremely difficult spiritual test. Her husband is threatening to divorce her, supposedly because she is saved. (We happen to know enough about the situation that this is not the real reason.) Would you please join us in praying for this lady. The situation is so intense that she and her children are in physcial danger. Pray that God would protect them and keep them through this test. Also intercede for the salvation of the husband.
- Please pray for our annual Easter Conference which will be from Good Friday through Easter Sunday. Pray that God would send a great revival to His Church. We really need a fresh touch from His hand. A part of this conference will be a graduation service for the Bible School. Their will be visitors from outside the church. Pray that God will touch their hearts!
- Continue praying for the clinic renovation!
Glenn, Stephanie, Kaitlyn, and Kristell Gault
Hope International Missions