Dear Praying Friends,
Here is an update for prayer and praise:
- After a very serious heart attack, Bro. Pieter Marais is home and recoverying. Thank you for praying! Please keep praying for healing of his damaged heart! The next four weeks are important. If you would like to contribute towards his medical expenses, please go to their page on the Hope International Missions website.
- In the update I mentioned above, we had asked for prayer for a transfer of money from Zambia to the Bible Society in Namibia. After more than a month, it still had not gone through. Praise the Lord that it FINALLY cleared!
- We also asked you to pray for the step brother of a new convert. He was very seriously ill two weeks ago, but he is much better and out of the hospital now. Praise the Lord for sparing his life! Please keep praying for his conversion!
- Join us in praising the Lord for visitors and seekers at several congregations.
- Please pray for a dear lady who is suffering what seems to be the final stages of AIDS. She has found spiritual life through faith in Jesus' name, but her phsycial life is fading away in the midst of great pain. Pray for God's will to be done in regards to miraculous healing. Others in the family have been deeply impressed with her new-found faith in God, but have not given their lives to the Lord yet. Pray that God will glorify His name in this whole situation!
- Continue to pray for us during a time of ministry transition.
- Please continue to pray for Hope Christian Academy. We are asking God for a real "spiritual breakthrough" there. The spirit in the school is good, but we long to see children truly converted. Join us in praying for them! Also pray for the teachers!
"Bretheren, pray for us!" --Apostle Paul
Thank you so much for your faithful prayers!
Glenn, Stephanie, Kaitlyn, and Kristell Gault
Hope International Missions