Thank you so much for your prayers. We really, really appreciate them. Here is a little update so that you can pray more effectively:
- The spiritual battle that we mentioned last night is still very intense, but we are seeing God working. Please praise Him as you pray!
- Don't forget to praise God that Mrs. Majola is out of the hospital. That she is alive is a clear miracle!
- In spite of missed flights, etc., God gave Philip, Amrie, and Antonie Geise a safe trip to America.
- We ask for your continued fervent intercession as we battle against the power of spiritual darkness. We are beginning to see some progress, but the battle is not over.
- Please pray for the general elections in Lesotho this weekend. There has already been several incidents of violence and people have been killed. We covet your prayers for peace. The situation is tense and could easily become very dangerous for both citizens and foreigners.
- Continue to pray for the Philip Geises as they acclimate to life in America.
- Remember the Marais' as they continue with the Bible work in Zimbabwe.
Glenn, Stephanie, Kaitlyn, and Kristell Gault
Hope International Missions