Please join us in praising God for these answers to prayer and pray for the needs:
- Uncle Piet and Aunt Hester Marais were able to cross the border into Zimbabwe without any problems. They had a thousand Shona Bibles, food aid, camping gear, etc. Please continue to pray for them as they begin this year's Bible distribution ministry. From Zimbabwe they will be traveling to the Caprivi Strip of Namibia, and then on to Zambia.
- Kaitlyn had a really nasty tonsillitis, but God really touched her. Praise the Lord.
- Please continue to pray for Mrs. Mats'oanelo Majola. She is still in the hospital and very sick. When Glenn visited her on Wednesday, it seemed that she really is not improving.
- Philip and Amrie Geise will be returning to the US next week for much needed rest and for Philip to continue his education. Without some kind of an education degree, he cannot legally continue as the principle of the academy in Ladybrand. Please pray for safe travel for them and that God will help them reorient to life in America.
- Please do pray again for staff for the academy!
- Pray for the Chinese Radio broadcast in Lesotho.
- As you pray for the Marais', please pray for the "Bibles 4 the Nations" project as a whole. This project which HIM spearheads will be distributing around 10,000 Bibles again this year. Please pray for the availability of Bibles and finance and personnel to distribute them. In many countries the Bible Societies are not able to effectively supply Bibles at a price people can afford. Ask God to provide a solution to this difficult problem!
Glenn, Stephanie, Kaitlyn, & Kristell Gault
Hope International Missions