Dear Praying Friends,
Fall greetings from Lesotho. Just outside our window is an ash tree with golden yellow leaves. It is usually the first tree here to turn and loose its leaves. It has been a dry summer, so the corn harvest (the staple food in Lesotho) is not going to be good. We are praying for a rich spiritual harvest, though!
- I (Glenn) have recently been challenged in the area of personal evangelism through a class I've been taking. I have tried to pass on what I am learning at the different churches where I preach. Yesterday I was encouraged when two people testified to having witnessed to people during the week! Praise the Lord for what He is doing!
- Two new men have visited the church at Matukeng recently! One of them seems quite open to salvation because God recently delivered his family from terrible demon oppression.
- Bro. Makalo, the man who was burned in a car accident a few weeks ago, is healing well. He is walking without a cane now.
- We want to especially ask you to join us in praying for the youth of the churches in Lesotho. Several have fallen spiritually lately. We see others who are struggling. Please pray a lot for them!
- We are still in urgent need of staff for the school in Ladybrand, South Africa. Pray for a first grade teacher, especially.
- Please pray that God would send forth laborers into the fields. Join us in praying for a missionary who can train pastors and plant churches in South Africa.
- Pastor Kali is working to train two lay pastors for the congregation at Ha Mokhachane. Please pray that God will give wisdom to all concerned and raise up committed men for this ministry!
Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. Jeremiah 33:3
Thank you for praying!
Glenn, Stephanie, Kaitlyn, and Kristell Gault
Hope International Missions