Thank you so much for your prayers. We have really appreciated them through the last three weeks. Lots has happened that needed God's intervention. Though we didn't have a chance to keep you updated, God has been answering your prayers.
- Kaitlyn had a nasty round of bronchitis again. We were really afraid she was going to end up in the hospital, but God touched her. When we put her to bed this last Sunday night, she was having difficulty breathing. We asked the other missionaries here to pray, and within a few minutes she was breathing normally and sleeping deeply. Help us praise the Lord for this clear answer to prayer!
- Praise God for helping with the translation work on TEE (a correspondence Bible course.) I (Glenn) checked the final proofs from the publisher for two books this week. There are almost no books in Sesotho to help pastors study the Bible. Having a whole course of books in their language at an affordable price will greatly benefit God's Kingdom!
- Please pray for the Sunday School teachers in our churches. We will be holding a seminar or workshop to encourage them this weekend. Reaching children with the Gospel is vital to the future of Lesotho with 30% of the population HIV positive.
- Our churches will be celebrating Whit Sunday (Pentecost Sunday) at a joint service in Ladybrand, South Africa. Pray that God's presence will be especially real in this service. A number of our new converts need the power and purity that comes with being filled with the Holy Spirit. (Keep praying for this even after Whit Sunday.)
- We have a very special prayer request that we can't share the details of. Please ask our all-knowing God to intervene in this situation.
- HIM missionaries will be hosting two teams during the months of June and July. One is a TLC team from America; the other is from South Africa. These teams will mostly be in South Africa, but we will be coordinating outreaches with them in Lesotho. Pray for the teams, us missionaries, and the outreaches.
Once again, we want you to know how important your prayers are to us! May God bless you for your part in spreading the message of salvation and holiness in Lesotho.
Glenn, Stephanie, & Kaitlyn Gault
Hope International Missions