Dear Praying Friends,
Once again we want to thank you for your faithful prayers! They mean so much to us, and we see God at work as a result.
- Just last night Philip Geise sent us a text message on our cell phone saying that one of the students from Hope Christian Academy prayed to get saved! Rejoice with us!
- Glenn and the other workers finished the incinerator for the clinic yesterday
- Praise God that the elections went smoothly in Lesotho, and so far there has been no bloodshed in the aftermath. (See the prayer request below, though.)
- Please continue to pray for the political situation in Lesotho. Two parties have not accepted the outcome of the elections, and tensions are growing. Earlier this week a hand grenade was thrown at a politician's house. Fortunately no one was injured. A strike or demonstration has been planned for early in March. Please help us pray that God will diffuse the tension and prevent widespread violence.
- Pray for the pastors in Lesotho. Next week we will be attending a ministers' conference and the first IHC in South Africa. Pray that this will be a time of revival for all of us. Pray for traveling mercy on the long trip. Also pray for Stephanie who is not going.
- Continue praying for God's help at the clinic. We have had to deal with a difficult situation where a nurse stole drugs and sold them for profit. We forgave him for the stolen drugs, but dismissed him. Instead of accepting our forgiveness, he took the clinic to court for "unfairly dismissing him."
- A Mission Helps team is coming from the 23rd of March to the 6th of April to help us put a new roof on the back part of our house. We are really looking forward to their help and fellowship.
- It is hot and very dry here. People are saying that they will have to kill some of their cattle by June or July if there is not enough rain.
If you don't want to receive this e-mail prayer update, just drop us a line, and we'll take your name off the list. We promise we won't be offended! If you want more info, you can check out our blog at www.gaultsinlesotho.blogspot.com.
We depend on your prayers!
Glenn, Stephanie, & Kaitlyn Gault
Hope International Missions