Dear Praying Friends,
We would like to ask for your special prayers as we go to Johannesburg next week for Caleb's visa. The medical exam will be on Monday and the actual visa interview will be at the embassy on Thursday. We don't know how long it will be before we actually receive the visa.
- Pray for wisdom as we gather and fill out all the forms and necessary paperwork.
- Pray for our protection as we travel and stay in Johannesburg. Parts of this huge city are dangerous.
- Pray for clear communication and understanding between us and embassy officials, especially regarding whether we are exempt from filling out one form.
- Pray that the visa will come quickly. From what we understand, the embassy will keep his passport until a decision has been made. The passport will be returned by a courier service. Until we get his passport back we can't go home to Lesotho.
- Praise the Lord that we have successfully gotten this far in a long journey! God has helped us with many steps already!