Dear Praying Friends,
Here is a a little prayer and praise update.
- Our greatest praise is for the success of the Bible Trip. Our family and my parents helped Pieter and Hester Marais and their team sell 5600 Bibles in the Eastern and Southern provinces of Zambia. God was so faithful in protecting us, leading us to people who really needed Bibles, keeping our vehicle running, and everything else. We also really enjoyed being with my folks! Thank you, Lord! Please continue to pray for the Marais' and their team. After we had to leave to bring my parents back to the airport in South Africa, another shipment of English Bibles finally arrived. These Bibles are in very short supply even though they are a required textbook for all school children. Pray that the lives of young people will be changed by this greatest Textbook ever! Stephanie and I would especially like to praise the Lord for supplying the financial needs of this very long journey. We want to express our gratitude to each person who contributed.
- Join us in praising the Lord for the wonderful revival that is going on in Lesotho at Matukeng and Ha Motheho. More than twenty (maybe even thirty) people have gotten saved in these two congregations since the beginning of the year.
- Me Manthabi's younger brother Stephen was involved in a serious car accident last week. Praise the Lord that he was not more seriously injured. He sustained a concussion but seems to be recovering well. Other than that, he was only scratched and bruised.
- Pastor Bokang of Manyatseng, South Africa reports new people in the church there!
- Please continue to pray for some very serious situations in the church in Lesotho. Satan has come in like a flood to destroy. Pray that his plans will be defeated.
- Pastor Khobatha, one of the students in our Bible School, is in the hospital and very sick. Please pray for God's healing touch!
- Please join Rev. Mlambo in praying for revival at Mauersnek, South Africa.
Glenn, Stephanie, Kaitlyn, and Kristell Gault
Hope International Missions