Here's a brief prayer and praise update from Lesotho.
- Rev. Kali had a good report from his weekend visit to the new preaching point at Mphatane. The witchdoctor who got saved at Christmas time seems to be serving the Lord together with his family. Unfortunately, his health is not good. Unless the Lord gives him a miraculous physical touch, Nt. Kali doesn't expect him to live too much longer. Please pray for him and his family!
- Praise God for the safe arrival of Lester and Kristen Bump. They will be helping at Hope Christian Academy in Ladybrand for the next six months. Thank God for their willingness to come and stand in the gap here! I don't know what we would have done without them!
- We are so thankful for the rain God is giving us today! We had little showers on and off all summer, but not enough to really make the corn grow or replenish the springs that provide our water supply. It has rained all day today! Praise the Lord!
- The ten-year-old son of a recent convert here at Matukeng died from poisoning about two weeks ago. Please pray for this family. The mother's name is Itumeleng. In typical Lesotho style, the funeral is not until next weekend.
- Please continue praying for Michelle Asbell. Her doctors in Michigan still aren't sure what is causing her physical problems.
- Pray for the rest of us missionaries. We need God's help everyday with decision, ministry, and just keeping our own spiritual lives in good health.
Glenn, Stephanie, and Kaitlyn Gault
Hope International Missions