Dear Praying Friends,
We are deeply grateful for your faithful prayer support. God is answering!
- For months we have been asking you to pray for revival in Lesotho. We also have been interceding and working to this end. I am so excited to tell you that God is answering our prayers! First, there has been noticeable spiritual growth in some of the congregations. People are being sanctified and filled with the Holy Spirit. Second, the Holy Spirit has been working in an unusual way convicting people of their sins around the Matukeng and Ha Motheho congregations. Sinners have been coming to believers to confess their sins. The young people have been seeing remarkable conversions as they witness from door to door. A girl was delievered from demon possession, and several from her family and neighbors have also gotten saved. People are inviting us to hold services during the week in their homes. Last Sunday the Ha Motheho congregation had a record attendance of 68. I wish you could feel the spirit of excitement as we watched the Holy Spirit move during the last two weeks.
- Providentially, I (Glenn) found a very serious problem with the timing belt on the vehicle we were planning to drive to Zambia next week. A man named Hennie from Ladybrand Motor Engineering helped me fix it free of charge.
- Pieter and Hester Marais and their team safely reached Lusaka, Zambia with the load of Bibles yesterday. I believe they are driving on to Chipata near the Malawi border today.
- My parents will be joining us on the Bible trip next week. Looking forward to being with them has been a wonderful blessing and encouragement to us!
- Please continue to pray for the Bibles for the Nations Project. Please pray for their safety. We will be leaving Thursday next week to join them for a month or until the Bibles are sold. Please also pray for safe travel for us!
- We have around 5000 Bibles to sell. We sell them at a price people can afford because people tend to place little value on free things. Our goal is to never turn a hungry-hearted person away for a lack of money. Please pray that God would lead us to these people and give us wisdom to recognize them! The area where we will be working is strongly Muslim, and there are few evangelical churches. Pray that God will revive His Church in this area through access to the Word. Also pray that God will provide the funds to subsidize these Bibles.
- Once again we want to remind you to pray for teachers for Hope Christian Academy in Ladybrand, South Africa.
- Pray for the Bible Schools in Lesotho and South Africa. We have had some blessed times together. In Lesotho Mrs. Pheko is teaching Old Testament Books of History, Rev. Majola is teaching Leadership and Church Administration, and Rev. Kali is teaching from the Gospels. In South Africa I am finishing up a class on the book of Acts, and Rev. Mlambo is starting a class on the book of Romans. Please pray that the students will grow spiritually and be enflamed with a passion for lost souls!
- Please pray for the clinic renovation. Work has been stopped for well over a month because the contractor is bankrupt. The clinic is also closed because the contractor is not paying for the temporary building it was renting for the clinic's use during the renovation. Please bathe this whole situation in prayer! There is some danger that the renovation will never be completed. We need great wisdom to know how to deal with this problem.
"And the Lord added to the church daily those who were being saved." Acts 2:47b NKJV
If you are interested in contributing to the Bible Trip, you can contribute securely online by clicking the "Donate" button on our blog. http://gaultsinlesotho.blogspot.com . If you want to contribute in a more traditional way, you can find information at www.gsgault.com/contribute.html .
Thank you for praying and giving!
Glenn, Stephanie, Kaitlyn, Kristell Gault
Hope International Missions