Dear Praying Friends,
- The Marais are back from Zimbabwe. I haven't heard a full report of their trip yet, but I gather that they were able to sell the Bibles and do the maintenance at the school. Praise the Lord for the success of this ministry and His protection over the many miles they traveled.
- Thank you for praying for Rev. Kali Nthabi's family during the loss of his mother. Though this time was very difficult for them, we could see that God was with them. Please continue to pray for them, and especially for those who do not know Jesus as their Savior.
- Praise the Lord for a successful weekend revival/tentmeeting at Mapoteng this past weekend. The pastors who went are reporting that quite a few people came forward to seek the Lord Saturday night.
- God is working in the churches in Ladybrand. The pastors told me that there are several people really seeking the Lord.
- Please help us pray for the renovation of the clinic here at Matukeng again. There have been major problems with the contractor and no work has been done for more than a month.
- Mr. and Mrs. Howard (Africa Regional Director) will be coming for their annual field visit at the end of May. Please pray that the Lord would give them wisdom for the leadership of the work here. Also pray for traveling mercy!
- Please pray for the Chinese Outreach in Lesotho. Two weeks ago I went into a business which is owned by Chinese people whom Ntate Pheko has befriended. They were so warm and friendly that I could see that God is clearly working in their lives. Please pray for their salvation!
- Keep praying for revival in Africa!
In His service,
Glenn, Stephanie, Kaitlyn and Kristell Gault
Hope International Missions