Dear Praying Friends,
Your prayer support is such a great encouragment to us! Here is an update that will help you pray and praise more effectively.
- God has been blessing the ministry of the two interns (Rosie and Rebekah) from Allegheny Wesleyan College. Join us in praising the Lord for them and the work they are doing. Please also pray for them as they will be returning to America in a little over a week and heading immediately into a busy college schedule!
- In the last Lesotho Update, we asked for you to pray for some of the students at the school in Ladybrand who were experiencing spiritual oppression. We praise God for answering these prayers! The one boy who was especially suffering reported being able to sleep fine now. He reported to his teacher that he sings the Christian songs she taught him whenever he is afraid or feels that demons are attacking him, and the evil spirits go away. He is six or seven years old, I believe.
- Praise the Lord that Stephanie was able to renew her driver's license! Because of changes in immigration laws, she could not use the online facility. We also tried getting a license for her in Lesotho, but between corruption and red tape, it seemed like an almost impossible process. We praise the Lord that she was able to renew through snail-mail and the license was not stolen in route to our post box!
- With Rebekah and Rosie's help, the congregation at Ha Motheho is holding a three-day VBS which started today (Monday). Please pray that lives will be changed there!
- We would like to ask for special prayer for the staff at the school in Ladybrand. They are carrying a heavy burden and need an extra special touch from God.
- Rev. Pheko's wife's brother was murdered and the funeral is to be this Saturday. Please pray much for this family, especially the orphans who have been left behind.
- Please pray that the Lord would send forth laborers into the whitened harvest fields of Africa!
- We will be attending Stephanie's brother Joe's wedding in October. We are really looking forward to being with family and friends for about a month. Though we are not planning deputation services, we hope to see at least a few of you!
The following verse has been a blessing to me recently:
"And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart." Jer. 29:13 NKJV
Thanks for your prayers!
Glenn, Stephanie, Kaitlyn, and Kristell Gault
Hope International Missions