Dear Praying Friends,
We hope that each of you had blessed Christmas and New Year celebrations. We thoroughly enjoyed being with our "family" of missionaries and friends here in South Africa and Lesotho during this special time of year. Thank you for your continued prayers. You will see that most of these prayer requests are not really new. They touch the heart and soul of what God has called us to do, and Satan is constantly attacking them.
- Help us praise the Lord for the good Christmas conference. The new tabernacle was a wonderful blessing, especially because we had lots of rain of the Christmas weekend.
- Praise the Lord for a generous offering that was given so that orphans in Lesotho could receive Christmas gifts!
- Please continue to pray that Hope Christian Academy in Ladybrand, South Africa will receive the necessary permission from the government to open on January 15. There have been some promising signs, but this week will be crucial. Plans to open the school are going "full speed ahead," andwe have no alternative location for the school if we don't receive the necessary permission. We are pressing forward by faith.
- Help us pray as a new year begins at the weekend Bible School in Lesotho. Pray for the teachers, students, and the translation work that is necessary to prepare materials.
- Pray for God's blessings on the national church in Lesotho. Especially pray for the pastors as they sacrifice to bring the message of Salvation and Holiness to the people of Lesotho. Pray that they will grow deeper and deeper spiritually, and that they will work together as a strong team.
- I have really enjoyed helping buy and distribute the gifts for the orphans Christmas. I still have several congregations to get to even though Christmas has come and gone already.
- We are really looking forward to a visit from our regional director, Mr. Jim Howard in January.